If this isn’t a motivation for exercising I don’t know what is.
Start Date Monday, May 7, 2012 End date: Sunday, September 2, 2012 Last Updated: May 8, 2012 Completed Goals: 0 Goals in Progress: 6
1. Yoga 3x /week every week (1/3 current week)(1/51 total)
2. Walk 3 hours /week every week (1 hour or 2x 30 mins) (/3 current week)(/51 total)
3. Drink 8 glasses of water daily for a whole week at least 4 weeks (6/8)(/4)(6/224)
4. Do a cleanse.
5. Follow a meal plan for 40 days in a row. (/40)
6. Read 2 spiritual inspirational books. (/2)
Build Community/Help Others
7. Donate as much from the basement as possible that I no longer want or need.
8. Get work for after Freewill somewhere warm for the winter. Apply to other cruise lines (/3) Apply to Vegas (/5) Other (/5)
9. Keep up on all current paperwork & tasks.
10. Go Camping (2 nights)
11. File last 2 years taxes and get my sweet, sweet returns!
12. Reduce stored items in Basement to Rubbermaid tubs only.
13. Buy/borrow a shredder and shred unneeded documents.
14. Make an inventory of what I actually keep and label all tubs with specific contents.
15. Write 17 pieces (poems, scenes, haikus). (/17)
Embrace and Build Spirit
16. Write down a list of all the things I want to let go of emotionally and do a letting go ritual.
17. Journal Daily (1/119)